An offer to stay in the UK

I just got off Facetime with Betsy and I told her my reservations, and that I just couldn’t take the post.

So she did what all good friends would do, she made the decision even more difficult. She said that if I had reservations about moving to Italy, I could run the publishing company from the UK.

She’s got a point. There’s absolutely no reason why the publishing arm of her company needs to be in Italy, especially as she’d probably be using UK writers…maybe…or would we use UK writers living and teaching in Europe…or does it matter?

Geeze and rice. Back to having to make a decision.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s